• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Davis 2017

Davis 2017 Saturday Event

• Total voters
Man, just got home. Long day was long, but epic! Had around 40 cars at the cars and coffee, 25 on the fast group, 10 on the slow group drive, both groups got split up (note to self, do NOT plan on ANYONE bringing their own map or even looking at the map prior to the drive). Spaghetti Factory nailed it, K1 nailed it (BTW, thanks to those who RSVP'd, flaked, and left me with the bill). BBQ went well, walked away with one of the prizes I want from the raffle.

All in all, no major mechanical issues other than Taro and Harald's minor brake issue. Got the Polestar and K-Pax x60's behind me on the last part of the drive, managed to not hold them back, impressed them with some legit RWD handling. Found my wagon has some issues at full tilt, gotta dig into that, may be plug related.

Everyone survived, nobody crashed or died, no 240's got crushed, and a good time was had by all.

On that note, I'm out, shower and pass the F out, before doing it all again tomorrow.

To those who attended, thanks for coming, glad you had a blast, hope we can keep the deal going again next year!

To those coming to the show tomorrow, looking forward to chatting with ya!

volvo%20meet5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
volvo%20meet3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Well guys, that's it...it's all over. Thank god, I'm beat! lol

Couple cool numbers for you...
Total cars at the show: 157
Total 240's at the show: 41
Total P1900's at the show: 2

The turnout was AWESOME, glad you guys could make it! Anybody that has a photo album up, please post a link, we'd love to get some pic's for the website and Rolling.

I hope you guys had fun, we had a blast on this one, pulled out all the stops and it looks like one for the record books for sure!

Now how do we step it up for next year??

I need a beer...lol

Hey, it was a team effort for sure. Jon Manji's the key player here, the rest of us are support staff. Saturday was kinda my gig, definitely glad it turned out well despite the couple incidents, but ya'll seemed to have a blast (as did I).

If anyone has thoughts/ideas/suggestions for next year, please don't hesitate to bring them up! We'll have a debriefing from the event at some point so we can put stuff on the list for next year as well.

And, for those of you on the drive saturday...turns out my wagon WAS down on power. #3 injector was failing, running pretty lean, where it was previously good since it's larger than the other 3. Already gotta schedule a rerun of that drive with Bruce and Dan. :-D

Back