• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

EU8.0 - Official thread

Which weeks are open for the EU8.0 meet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Same here, give me the date, I'll be there.
Already planned to go on Carfreitag, maybe take some easy rounds in the morning but I'll be there pretty much the whole day I guess..

i'll go, just not sure when.. since i missed last years meeting id decided to shut up and see if i can make the day you guys can come up with

If you pick a date, I can go from 23rd of July until december.
So just pick a date but preferably not to early.

Had a blast just last week, dry and a little chilly, not much traffic so perfect for some fast laps.

Again, I will go but just don't know when. I was even thinking of going next week during the late afternoon/evening..
For a meet, we just need a saturday/sunday when the Ring is open, I have time most weekends so just shout

This makes me wish I was still stationed in Germany :( I got bit by the ring on my 8th and final lap there and I must get my revenge!

FmdH6l.jpg

564ATl.jpg

Last edited:
Thinking about going the 10th, not sure yet cause having to much to do this month without vacation :p
When I'm going, i will go with the 940. The 960 needs some small work for the next MOT/APK.

This makes me wish I was still stationed in Germany :( I got bit by the ring on my 8th and final lap there and I must get my revenge!

Cool car, how did it perform on the Ring? (lift of oversteer in the wet?)

Thinking about going the 10th, not sure yet cause having to much to do this month without vacation :p
When I'm going, i will go with the 940. The 960 needs some small work for the next MOT/APK.

I suggest that people wanting to go post this on next saturday so we know who to llok out for (either on the Ring or somewhere near Venlo etc.)

Guessing it will be a very small meet this year.. but it will be fun:cool:

Back