• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Photoman 1984 Red 242 Turbo

Grown a little jealous of everyone else's nice flat hood and all the cheap ones out west, I have decided to work with what I have. Spend all day striping one and still got another 2-3 hours to go just stripping. Doing all the work myself and may have someone else paint it. Paint just the hood and buffing the rest of the thinning paint and no way it's going to match. At first considered flat black but might have to live with that way too long. Got other projects but this is getting my feet wet and I can't afford the 5k for the work I like. Will post pictures to keep up with progress (when I figure out how to). Looks like I will have 3 Volvo project going at the same time.

I pulled everything off Photosuckit and started using Imgur for any site that won’t host photos on the site. If I can figure it out, anyone can.

I pulled everything off Photosuckit and started using Imgur for any site that won?t host photos on the site. If I can figure it out, anyone can.

Been playing with that and flicker but if I finished stripping the hood today. It?s cold here and a lot of snow south of me in B?ham but none in the Shoals. :-) so I will be working on the red wagon Saturday in the cold.

Have not done anything in almost two years and it?s time to get this one done.worked on a flat hood last year and will finish it a pair it flat black until i?m Ready to paint the car which will happen in the fall. They exhaust fell off and I jumped in the black 93 244 as a driver. I was sick in December and now it playing catch up on everything. Just a little update and this should happen quick. I want to drive a 242 rather than a 244.

Where are you on the seats. A company named Road Wire use to make a leather kit that was great quality and good price.

Where are you on the seats. A company named Road Wire use to make a leather kit that was great quality and good price.

my car came with leather but Scott sold me some plether for leather. got a top in pleather so going to have a bottom made to match the pleather. I will pm you tonight for the info on the leather for road wire. although car was MS1 before i got it, dont have the time to go back kjet.

Back