• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

245 - The Commie Wagon Build

fark!!!!!!!!!! THOSE NEW RIMS LOOOOOKKKK HOT!!!!! makes me regret buying my virgos! how do you find the ipd springs for ride quality??

Trade you for some black, oh wait, nevermind................:)

Looks good. Now get some small center caps.

Looks good. Now get some small center caps.

yeah, thanks for the wheels man. im gonna look at getting the black volvo ones from ipd. i was going to do the full centers but i like how it looks right now.

fark!!!!!!!!!! THOSE NEW RIMS LOOOOOKKKK HOT!!!!! makes me regret buying my virgos! how do you find the ipd springs for ride quality??

those springs are awesome. and, they're the new ones they have too.

here's a different pic from the trip today. ill get better pics when stage 2 of this is done next week.

:ninja:

volvowheels1.jpg

damn, i'm really curious. IMO you already have changed the entire look of the car.

Are your tires on backwards? The fronts look like they have a directional tread thats going in the wrong direction.

But the car looks awesome! I'm realizing how much I really love that color blue...especially with the new hydras. Keep up the good work!!

Back