• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

HM Crew

valvesprung said:
I'd like to welcome the newest member to HM Motorsports, Brandon (ricekiller) and his 242t.:-D (far end)
That's hot... :badboy: Who owns the "new" one?
IconPrez said:
Whoo Hoo. I'll have to go in and meet him... Have you warned him about Eli?
They're familiar with each other already as far as I know. Brandon's going to be his "btich" he was saying on Wednesday...

Brandon REALLY needs to get new pics up of his car. It looks F'n AWESOME right now. Except for the miscolored hood and fenders, but still, it's just plain awesome with how it sits and the wheels and lip. The city lights are an awesome touch as well...

Ya i wanna see some more pics of it, i heard hes got a unobtanium downpipe. oh did i say unobtanium, i meant titanium. i bet its pushing 250 hp now considering it beats integras and all. :rofl:

djecko said:
Ya i wanna see some more pics of it, i heard hes got a unobtanium downpipe. oh did i say unobtanium, i meant titanium. i bet its pushing 250 hp now considering it beats integras and all. :rofl:
Well, if you saw his Myspace, you'd know that it beats EVOs also... ;-)

yea i did beat an evo 8 at 10 psi, have witnesses, anyways yea good call on the downpipe, its titanium or whatever the hell we decided it was, and im only at 200 at 10psi.

rice killer said:
yea i did beat an evo 8 at 10 psi, have witnesses, anyways yea good call on the downpipe, its titanium or whatever the hell we decided it was, and im only at 200 at 10psi.
What's at 200 at 10psi?

oldschoolvolvo said that in USA are many people who wanna sell their usa noses and stuff.....But are they looking for euro front noses?

valvesprung said:
I'd like to welcome the newest member to HM Motorsports, Brandon (ricekiller) and his 242t.:-D (far end)
HMCREW002.jpg

Do you know the actual width of the RH wheels? I'm not near my car right now and tire shopping. :-D

eli bought those wheels back in the day when he worked for carothers tire in hillsboro if i am correct? its nice to see jims shop blossom from the hole in the wall it started as at the end of the tech. service bays of the 90's

Back