• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Bilstein HD + IPD springs on 740 Wagon (Pic Request)

R8ED_R

I am planning on getting B8s up front and B6 rears with IPD springs. anyone have this setup and have side profile photos of how it looks. i would prefer a little rake vs the saggy rear end look. any thought on this setup?

and just some pics of when I bought and what it looks like now

1990 745T - 176,xxx miles

before
28647272081_b7a3dc9626_h.jpg

after
28647234861_344d395669_h.jpg

Shocks shouldn't change the ride height normally, unless you have something with some serious pressure in them.

Here's mine on early IPD springs (the black ones, not the current blue ones)...
YjTdW4C.jpg

Last edited:
Shocks shouldn't change the ride height normally, unless you have something with some serious pressure in them.

Here's mine on early IPD springs (the black ones, not the current blue ones)...
YjTdW4C.jpg

somehow have never seen your wagon, looks great! more pics?

OP car looks awesome with repainted bumpers

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, not a native SE either. You guys can have your little elitist club without me. lol

Speaking of though, the tow hook cover plan is still in the works!

I'm just realizing I've never seen Gary's sweet, sweet wagon. I've read about it, but it has always been shrouded in mystery. That looks freakin' great!

Guess I should do a proper build thread for it some year? Only did the one for the 140 after enough complaints and having had the car for 20 years. I'm only 10 years into the wagon. lol

Back