• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

IPD Garage Sale, May 19, 2018

gsellstr

Vintage anti-ricer
300+ Club
Yup, that's right, you guys know the drill. Get it on your calendars now, book your rooms, warn Uber/Lyft drivers.

Sorry Harald, beat you to this one. Even got the ok to post the date BEFORE posting the date. :-P

Lol.

Thank god it's back in May!

Hopefully everybody can make it and there's a good pre-event at Jared from IPD's house before :oogle:

Already trying to plan out my May. Coordinating IPD along with a week long wheeling trip to Moab, gonna be a busy month! Celebrating having the credit card paid off..by spending money. lol

So why did they move it back to May?

Jeez, I was getting used to it being in June (I know, only one year).

I guess at least 1/2 of "swedishiron.com" will be there...drturbo may not be able to make it :-(

I know they pushed it out a little last year to spread the gap between Davis and IPD, but they pulled it back a little closer this time, probably a little nicer weather or some such detail.

So why did they move it back to May?

Jeez, I was getting used to it being in June (I know, only one year).

I guess at least 2/3 of "swedishiron.com" will be there...drturbo may not be able to make it :-(

^Fixed. I just messaged him about it.

Well, I guess we're back to the spring schedule. Probably going to be nipply again as it has been in the past when the winter has been cold and wet.

-J

I wont be doing any more "improvements" until after IPD. Now I just need to finish the last "improvements" and update my build thread. Wow, a year flys by when your to do list is fatter than your wallet.

I wont be doing any more "improvements" until after IPD. Now I just need to finish the last "improvements" and update my build thread. Wow, a year flys by when your to do list is fatter than your wallet.

That should be my signature...

IPD is coming: look busy!

031-M.jpg

I don't know if I've ever seen him not in a kilt

It's a rare occurence. If you'd been at NW on Friday, you would've seen me in shorts. Then, during the 2012 XXX meet, I was also wearing shorts, which threw Tuff240 and a bunch of other guys for a loop. A LOT of doubletakes that day. They were all like :wtf: about it.

I was really looking forward to seeing if my car could make it to Portland, but then realized I have prior engagements. So bummed!

I'm making my yearly pilgrimage. Are we doing drags or will it probably be too wet? If we do drags, are there any e85 pumps be had in Portland/Vancouver?

Back