• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

is tb dying again?

Thanks for the offer John - not really right now. I wish i could pay to have this fixed but alas its a matter of troubleshooting more or less blindly

i may toss in the towel and try for that vB4.1 upgrade and we'll just go generic for a bit till i can get the themes built again.

yeah we'll see how it goes. Once its all running smoothly we can stop wasting money on a server big enough to run ebay.

another fun bit i just found....
vBulletin 4.1.3 includes:
vBulletin3 to vBulletin4 Style Converter

yeah we'll see how it goes. Once its all running smoothly we can stop wasting money on a server big enough to run ebay.

another fun bit i just found....
vBulletin 4.1.3 includes:
vBulletin3 to vBulletin4 Style Converter

Thanks for the offer John - not really right now. I wish i could pay to have this fixed but alas its a matter of troubleshooting more or less blindly

i may toss in the towel and try for that vB4.1 upgrade and we'll just go generic for a bit till i can get the themes built again.

That was more like 4 hours or more :grrr::omg::-P

yeah its still locking up. Im disabling a few things and letting it sit to see how it behaves just in case its some plugin thats not compatible

Pm's got better in the last 10 minutes.
I had a hanger that finally went at the start,but then they went right out.
Otherwise the forums have been loading well.
Edit;
10 second hang to post that..
Edits are instantaneous.

Back