• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

New pictures

hey doug I have a push button starter to :p A year ago I had a problem with the ignition so I have a push button under my e brake handle. later doug. Just messing with ya so you don't feel alone on that.

I'm sure you've heard this before several times but do you have any intention to paint your car to match the air dam? I think it would look bad ass with the grey plastic bumpers and the side moldings all painted white...I dunno, just my oppinion.

hey snafu, That's one bad ass car. I constantly show my mom cuz I am poor and she is going to loan me some money so I am look... let's get this. hahaaha

My dad's old car, a '70 Beetle, had ignition switch problems, so when he put the key in and tried to start, it would take several tries. Instead of fixing it, he put in a push button behind the drivers seat, on the front of the rear seat. This doubles as a security device, because eventually the key WOULDN'T start the car alone so the button was required. :lol:

Back