• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Window ?

Corvairdude

Have question about passenger rear window. Bought a 1991 940T wagon with rear passenger window busted out.

Only avaible window is a 1991 740 sedan.

Is this the same size window?

Volvos still new to me.

Thanks for your help.

Thank you for your quick response. I went to Pull a Part yesterday and removed to window per your advice. Not new to working on cars just was not familiar what works with what.

Now I am looking for upgrade on the front and rear sway bars from a early 960 wagon....

Living in Knoxville TN our Pull a Part gets them however is a smaller facility then say Tampa and takes awhile.

Again thanks for your time.

Thank you for your quick response. I went to Pull a Part yesterday and removed to window per your advice. Not new to working on cars just was not familiar what works with what.

Now I am looking for upgrade on the front and rear sway bars from a early 960 wagon....

Living in Knoxville TN our Pull a Part gets them however is a smaller facility then say Tampa and takes awhile.

Again thanks for your time.

Post in Wanted.

My question first was about the window from a sedan to be used in a wagon. When I posted 2nd post I thought it was a p.m to 2manyturbos. No realizing it posted for the many. Problem I guess with being new..

Anyway installed the window and all worked out well. 2manyturbos thank you

Back