• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Vancity Volvos

I saw you on the 91 from Knight Street until the South end of the Alex Fraser bridge. Me Silver V50 AWD. You dark grey 245 lightly smoking in decel from custom exhaust. Tints all around. I think our eyes met just as I pulled ahead in the fast lane. But the tints are pretty dark.

Are you on here?

I thought it might be Leivon but the tints made it very hard to tell

Last edited:
I have an 04 S60R for part out. Atacama (drivers seat is beat). Has a bunch of IPD stuff, 18" pegs kinda beat with new studded hakapeliddas. Front brakes are sold. Has new pads and rotors, brand new turbo, 6 speed. It has 380K on it.

Jordan

I saw you on the 91 from Knight Street until the South end of the Alex Fraser bridge. Me Silver V50 AWD. You dark grey 245 lightly smoking in decel from custom exhaust. Tints all around. I think our eyes met just as I pulled ahead in the fast lane. But the tints are pretty dark.

Are you on here?

I thought it might be Leivon but the tints made it very hard to tell

Wasn't me. I'm light grey silver colour.

I have an 04 S60R for part out. Atacama (drivers seat is beat). Has a bunch of IPD stuff, 18" pegs kinda beat with new studded hakapeliddas. Front brakes are sold. Has new pads and rotors, brand new turbo, 6 speed. It has 380K on it.

Jordan

380,000 kilometers or 380,000 miles?

How much for the K24?

Anyone interested in these?

Free

oZG6oUW.jpg

Turbo is great!
A little smokey so I think it needs a rebuild plus I need to re-evaluate my oil drain and possibly redo it properly in the spring but other than that the boost is nice to have.

Saw that today as well

Now being a DL, would that have had the b23e or a b21f??if the former... I am going to get that cam on Sunday.

4EDCE55C2C6542838DD8C959806206F8003_web.jpg

Remember seeing that one for sale on Craigslist/Facebook not that long ago. Looked like a carbed B21A if I recall correctly.

Bummer though. That one looked really nice

Remember seeing that one for sale on Craigslist/Facebook not that long ago. Looked like a carbed B21A if I recall correctly.

Bummer though. That one looked really nice

Judging by Pete's photos it is in fact a b21a.

Is this really the same one that was for sale about a month ago for like 8000? Such a shame.

Back