• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

My Red 1993 245

Installed the small 100 amp and there is great clearance with the header. Grinned the hell out of the manifold and got it on. A lot of small thing that needed addressing. Somebody looped the oil light wire back into the harness. Just tucked in because the the plastic covering was gone. Acc bushing in sad shape and nows the time to replace them. So so slow on this thing.

^^ lol you have a graphine grey 240 sedan. Yours has much nicer paint than mine does though. We are like twins from another mother.

^^ lol you have a graphine grey 240 sedan. Yours has much nicer paint than mine does though. We are like twins from another mother.

LOL. This one I purchased new in fall of 86. It was silver and I had it painted for my son when he was 16. I was out of town and it was painted a later Volvo silver warm. Just too nice to redo. My son would not even wash it and that really pissed me off. He wanted a new car like his sister got. He is 26 this year and driving a ricer. The old Volvo looks better than his ricer.

LOL. This one I purchased new in fall of 86. It was silver and I had it painted for my son when he was 16. I was out of town and it was painted a later Volvo silver warm. Just too nice to redo. My son would not even wash it and that really pissed me off. He wanted a new car like his sister got. He is 26 this year and driving a ricer. The old Volvo looks better than his ricer.

Alway get lots of looks especially when I go north in it but ready for the red wagon to move on it own.

Ugh, that 244 is so nice!

Thanks, I free handed some grill mounts for the egg crate grill that made it look better and it's in need of a buff and think I'm going to polish and install the 240 decor pannel as well as the cross drill and slotted 13" rotor all the way around. It's going to look better but Can't find time to even get the wagon running but soon I hope after all these trips.

Wow time does fly! Have not did any updates because I done nothing! Sidetracked with other cars. Pulled by the engine Saturday and see what’s going on and if I don’t have a simple fix replacing it.

Back