• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Your favorite wideband?

2turbotoys

Salaminizer
I need a new wideband AFR gauge, what is your go to gauge and why? Cost is not going to influence my decision, function is what I am looking for. Actual part # would be appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited:
AEM hands down. Nothing even comes close. If you want to spend some money get the failsafe e85 gauge. It can display boost, ethanol content, and AFR while also being a failsafe if your AFR or boost goes out of range.

hmm, my current gauge is an AEM. Has to sell with my motor. I'm not running E85 because no one sells it within 40 minute drive from me. I've seen the fail safe AEM failsafe gauges and friends use them but they are a PITA to set up from what I am told.
Edited 1st post

Been running a 14point7 SLC Free wideband for a few years in my '81 244 to provide AFR to a MS1 installation. It is not a pretty display, but it has never failed.

If you want an actual gauge, he has one available for purchase that can be added to a installation of one of a few different widebands.

AEM wins then, ordering the 30-4110. I currently have the last version of it, 30-4100 or something and it has been great. Thanks!

Went AEM Failsafe E85 that Tate mentioned, after my second Innovate crapped the bed. So far no issues, setup really isn't hard if you have even half a concept of what you're trying to do...

I don't really need all the features of the failsafe, and kinda want to keep the boost gauge separate, I will be using an AEM Tru Boost probably. Also for a sillier reason, I have 5 gauge holes and need to fill them all with useful info.

Back