• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Swedish ops Iamtheonlyreal1 Robert Jackson litigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you/MVP are "aware of the situation" (Gross oversimplification: Previous customers are still owed parts), why not work directly with the people involved?
Take care of the small enthusiast community that you cater to by making things right. I dont understand why you aren't in here posting things like "The first run we produce will be delivered to the previous customers who've already paid, in the order they paid". Or "Contact us in this thread if you're owed product from Swedish Ops".
Better yet, how about sending Rene a suspension kit? All he ever wanted was the parts he paid for, so take the initiative yourself, and generate some good PR at the same time. Do all this in the open on this forum, transparently so that everyone can see you taking an active stance against Swedish Ops's practices.
As I see it, by selling kits developed by Robert you've inherited his problems, and have a bunch of backorders to take care of before you sell to the general public.

Sending Rene a suspension kit won't do him any good, as he sold his 1800ES. I bet he'd accept a refund, though.

Funny thing is in the Circle track world is the huge array of choices if you're changing the basic knuckle and hubs..Its so much to chose from and so many choices that are there: choices of a arms and the thing I thought is the biggest drawback from those cars when I owned and drove them--the horribly slow and vague steering---is easy to solve with common circle track racks---not the slow junk Mustang thing...so much choice and obviously unaware of better, quicker steering...

Weird.

Exactly.... Has he even given lock to lock specs on his r&p? Also from the looks of it. His kit doesnt have a double shear point or even a cotter pin on his roll center spacers.... sketchyyyyyy imo

I have been noticing the same avatars since I joined, and I have been hearing this many upon many people involved, so I decided to sit down at lunch to do a bit of tallying of the people that have had the most post and posting from the beginning. Here is what I found. The 2 people involved posting on here have a total of 7 post of the 790 post at last count.. My calculator puts that at a .00886% participation rate. The top ten posters are listed below, and these posters make up the bulk of the 790 post count, and the left overs that have participated from the beginning or just popped in for a bit, but the .00886 percent affected customer participation is actually correct, and I did not include the post from the couple of guys that said they had product.

Top Ten Contributors to the thread is
Iamtheonlyreal1 98 post
JohnMc 53 Post
Centasson 49 Post
Smackela 39 Post
JohnV 33 Post
Tuff240 24 Post
Ulsan 24 Post
Wren 21 Post
BadVlvo 15 Post
Apachechef 13 Post
red740t 13 Post

You'd best be correcting the spelling of my name, or I'll be calling my "lawyer".

If you're going to accuse someone of something, at least have the respect to spell their name correctly.

Last edited:
You'd best be correcting the spelling of my name, or I'll be calling my "lawyer".

If you're going to accuse someone of something, at least have the respect to spell their name correctly.

What am I? Chopped liver? I have an ass in my name.

My post counting wasn't accusing, it was an observation. And that the legal post was a question about what I thought that Hathos was implying, and that was about it...

Last edited:
"Innocent until proven guilty"? You must mean, in a court of law, which is under way. The fact Robert couldn't/wouldn't return the money for the kits when he wasn't able to deliver on time proves his guilt. That is why he was indicted. Are you really that dense? That is what gives the Attorney General cause to indict Robert. Like you said, there are much greater legal minds out there. That is why Robert is headed for prison. These AG's know a scammer when they see one. It is what they are trained to see. The ability to see through all the smoke and mirrors and grab the scammers by the balls and put them where they belong, in prison. I'll throw one out there to test your grip on reality. Is OJ innocent just because he had some really slick attorneys and was acquitted on murder charges?

What am I? Chopped liver? I have an ass in my name.
yeah...but, dude, that's TOTALLY deserved
My post counting wasn't accusing, it was an observation. And that the legal post was a question about what I thought that Hathos was implying, and that was about it...

oh, dude. i wasn't implying anything about anyone getting into legal trouble. i wasn't expecting anyone to take it that way, but it turns out my post has led to a pretty entertaining last couple of pages.

so you're all welcome for that

Keep up the good work guys.

Calling him out is clearly bothering them and they are looking for any way they can find to make this go away.

The community as a whole has the right to know that you are knowingly dealing with someone who has a long standing pattern of taking money and not delivering goods.
You decided to work with him, you decided to do business with him.
Not only have you tarnished your reputation but you have taken an action which is going to have long standing consequences. :clap:

My wife used amazeballs today due to my wonderfully grilled chicken. My son ran around the house for 20 mins grabbing his junk screaming amazing balls. Had to correct him. Got another 10 mins of it.

How old is your son? I want to know what age group I fall under since I currently do the same thing.

"Innocent until proven guilty"? You must mean, in a court of law, which is under way. The fact Robert couldn't/wouldn't return the money for the kits when he wasn't able to deliver on time proves his guilt. That is why he was indicted. [...]

Although those criminal matters are pending, let's not forget there are also at least two civil judgments against him. He's been found liable by courts of law to pay back money to clients in relation to his 'business', which is the civil court version of guilty verdicts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back