• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

760 So I have this wierd problem

DaBryce98

So my 90 764 t is being wierd, and through all the wires I've traced I haven't figured it out yet. When you hit the left turn signal the rear fog light indicated and the rear fog light switch dimmley illuminate with the flash, also when you hit the brakes they dimmley illuminate, and if you hit the left turn signal while on the brakes it comes on dimmley but does not flash and when you let off the brakes it starts flashing normal. You can hit the left turn signal before you hit the brakes and all is well. Any ideas on where to start with this one would be much appreciated!

I've checked in a couple different spots and was getting a good ground, I'll be going back through then today with my power probe, maybe I missed something! Thanks!

So I checked my ground and I have a good solid connection, no rust or corrosion. I found when I was probing that my turn signal is getting a constant .9 to 1 volt with the headlights on and when the brake is applied when the headlights are off. It's a pretty clean car and so far all wires have looked to be in good shape that I've checked. This one's got me stumped. Also my rear fog light switch is getting brighter when it flashes with my left turn signal, or when I hit the brakes.

One thing you wouldn't think of is the main head light relay. Its the retangular relay on the relay panel under the passenger underside of dash.

That will be my next check then, thank you for the idea! Hopefully that will be the problem,

Back