• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Vancity Volvos

Forgot to post about the Turbobricks non-#missedconnection at Starbucks the other day.

Oh well.

Anybody need a set of Hydras with all seasons that are, in my opinion, on their last summer of life?

Milkshakes was ahead of us in line. Due to the enormous amount of calories and fat in the beverage I believe she is now dead.

Excellent to #missedconnections

Somebody jump on this: http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/rds/cto/5578437379.html

00000_b0uI7TwPhrz_600x450.jpg

An aside; That Greg guy (at Schram's) sucks eh? Just super unhelpful on the phone.

As this is a public forum I will state this.... He excels at one thing; making terrible racist/sexist/homophobic and other ist or ic's jokes which make your groans groan because they are so terrible. Vehicular help is definitely a lower priority when interacting with customers. Iinstead, he prefers to offer vehicular fear.

Vehicular help is definitely a lower priority when interacting with customers. Iinstead, he prefers to offer vehicular fear.

This is what I mean. "Well we could balance your wheels but that's a bit of a waste of money if you need to buy tires anyways..."

"..."

"... but I mean we can balance your front ones I guess?" No duh Greg. And when I do buy tires they'll be balanced when they are installed. *Restraint is shown here*

Not a fan. I'm just gonna come in when Gord is there.

Back