• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

16v LH2.4 chips....anyone still doing these?

I am driving my B204 with Penta cams and stock ignition chip, it's not very nice to drive and really feels like there is tons of improvement to be had with good tuning.

Gotta say, I'm still considering this...

Seems like Tuning shops around here can tune and chip an oem EMS like LH2.4/EZK116, about as easily as MS...and a lot have little good to say about MS...

I know I have some 8v N/A LH2.4/EZK116 computers..wonder if they can be chipped and modded for Wasted Spark.

Also, I wonder if I can transplant the AMM guts into a metal pipe I have had made for my turbo plumbing.

Biggest riddle for me will be to fool the diff tone ring signal for idle.

That's easy to fool the tone ring. Just install a g80 with the proper pickup. Find the constant voltage spec at the diff. And run the other wire into the ecu

That's easy to fool the tone ring. Just install a g80 with the proper pickup. Find the constant voltage spec at the diff. And run the other wire into the ecu

I've already invested the money to have a 1031 rebuilt with a Eaton TrueTrac...not really inclined to take it apart...

Is there some way to disable it's function, or maybe use the speed sensor off my t5 transmission

Put abs strut housings on it or just wire up a abs sensor wss and hang it somewhere to trick the ecu to think it's at idle. All that circuit does is idle strategy. As soon as you start moving it doesn't matter

the Ford VSS puts out 12 pulses per revolution of the output shaft. Depending on tire size and rear gear ratio, that roughyl equates to between 20,000 and 50,000 pulses per mile.

And if your just looking for idle compensation the rest doesn't matter just what the output is at idle is what matters

Dunno what I'm looking for...I've never transplanted LH2.4, only LH2.2...I just want it to work right.

Description says it's for adjusting idle speed during engine braking and for constant idle speed compensation

What do you want to hear. I got an ostrich I could send you and you could then drive around and tune your **** yourself that way and then I could burn a chip of that. I'm real busy right now with other stuff for at least a month...

What do you want to hear. I got an ostrich I could send you and you could then drive around and tune your **** yourself that way and then I could burn a chip of that. I'm real busy right now with other stuff for at least a month...

I wanna hear that you can copy a B204GT ignition map on a chippable EZK 116 computer

You want someone just to tell you what you want to do is a good idea. Getting a car to run on ms is a no brainer. Sack up and do it, or give up and buy a Camry.

Back