• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

MountainMeet 2017: Sept. 28-Oct. 1

I'll be rolling in the R. it'd be nice to get the front struts replaced beforehand, but that may be a logistical bridge too far..

That reminds me, I should try to figure out where my M41 leaks oil.

I drive it all the time around town on shorter trips, it doesn't leak (much?). But take it on a long trip and somehow, somewhere the M41 starts leaking oil out. When I drove it to SE I had to add oil a couple of times when the OD would stop engaging.

Probably something that only leaks when the OD is engaged, that's the main difference. OD off vs. OD on for hours at a time.

Add girlfriend to the list. Hopefully still bringing the Turbo MGB. The clutch has started slipping in 3rd, so this may be it's last ride.

Thanks @Jared/Propav8r for letting me know about this today, I'll be there! Going to try and get my 82 244 Turbo running in time but since that's highly unlikely, I'll most likely be showing up in my VR.
Stoked to finally meet some of you guys! I'll be showing up friday and bringing a sleeping bag to crash on the floor or in my wagon.

Last edited:
Don't make me drag you down kicking and screaming.

Yeah man you had better come. I'll even leave the cilantro out of the chili this time.

I can't wait to stack bread on wren, and pile other things on other people.

That was Peter who made the mistake of falling asleep.

jvuypvYXcyF6Gp81Cc9mIyznjNL1lZBAk84R03aQGvM

Yeah man you had better come. I'll even leave the cilantro out of the chili this time.

That was Peter who made the mistake of falling asleep.

jvuypvYXcyF6Gp81Cc9mIyznjNL1lZBAk84R03aQGvM

I had a log of firewood on my lap, among many other things. Hahahaha.

Im going to try really hard to come down but my new house renovation has drug out so long that this weekend might be move in weekend and I won't be able to get away... :(

Looks like I'm gonna be "that guy" I just got home from travelling for work, and immediately started 12 hour night shifts 7 nights a week. All leave is denied. :-(

I had a log of firewood on my lap, among many other things. Hahahaha.

Im going to try really hard to come down but my new house renovation has drug out so long that this weekend might be move in weekend and I won't be able to get away... :(

Looks like I'm gonna be "that guy" I just got home from travelling for work, and immediately started 12 hour night shifts 7 nights a week. All leave is denied. :-(

v59nc4nl.jpg

Put my name by
Chips (Plain, bbq, tortilla, etc)
Dip/Salsa (Several tubs of each)
Buns (Hamburger and dog, Lots.)
Butter (2-3lbs)
Canola oil
Trash bags

I'll hit the ol costco on my way down

If you need me to grab more let me know

Back