• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Vancity Volvos

My buddy brendan built that 242 from the ground up. All that stuff listed in the ad is my buddy brendan! That car needs work now tho, it was running super rich when he sold, ecu is probably fried, etc. If you want more info I could pass you his #.

#sweg #2blessed2Bstressed

14064564952_b232e327dc_c.jpg

Edit: #brickbuddies

My buddy brendan built that 242 from the ground up. All that stuff listed in the ad is my buddy brendan! That car needs work now tho, it was running super rich when he sold, ecu is probably fried, etc. If you want more info I could pass you his #.

It was pretty clear from the text that the current owner had at best a murky understanding of the mods.

Sounds like a crack pipe price, but a fairly desirable 242 none the less.

I've seen that car before too! Tried to catch it to take a pic, but couldn't that time. Must be yet another local lurker on TB...

Meanwhile, I actually put SE side skirts on my car...

I had one on the Swede but never used it. Figured the 50 lb weight removal was equal to a few hp. Would have been cool to tow around a teardrop trailer on flat terrain.

Back