• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

whats the best injector?

junkyards vary....

injectors needed for your application might be different than mine or others....

need more real info...like what are you after? better atomization? more flow? and if so, how much and why?

low impedance, high impedance?

a clean one that flows well would be the best one. However, I'd be sure to get 4.

46lb CFI's are a fun cheap way to go, albeit it a tiny bit ghetto. RX7s, and tons of semi rare japanese cars had really bad ass injectors... You may have to modify stuff to make them work in your volvo (this is true for CFI's as well though)

- R

a clean one that flows well would be the best one. However, I'd be sure to get 4.

46lb CFI's are a fun cheap way to go, albeit it a tiny bit ghetto. RX7s, and tons of semi rare japanese cars had really bad ass injectors... You may have to modify stuff to make them work in your volvo (this is true for CFI's as well though)

- R

you can put the 38lb CFI's in without modifying anything.. though you will run a little rich.

I also think it's worth the money to get jy injectors cleaned and flow tested, especially if you'll be running high boost with them. one of my jy 46lb injectors only flowed 176 cc/min before cleaning.

Back