• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

941g 16v turbo build

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've gone this far in full pimp mode, no reason to cut out early.

Build an intake manifold for someone and have some extra cashola for your car?

Yeah, round.

You've gone this far in full pimp mode, no reason to cut out early.

Build an intake manifold for someone and have some extra cashola for your car?

You guys are right, Im right there and its not that much more! Ill order the tube tomorrow so I can have it for the following weekend, and I called Ballistic today and added a few things to the order for the watts link.

do me a favor and remember how to build a copy of that header down the road would ya?

Brett, I have tons of room in my car....its really a one off, but i do have the 240 in the back yard that I could work with for ya!

So you decided to go with the real deal TiAL i see

Yea, to good of a deal on the gates on the efi forum Im on, just couldnt pass em up:oogle:

and its really not that much more considering!

So tonight I cnc'd my brake brackets and some mockup link brackets. I need to get my rear up about an inch and I can finalize the instant center line with some masking tomorrow. I may have to shorten the link and roll it up the axle a little and make it have multiple holes there, rather than directly beneath the axle tube.

IMG_20120216_223324.jpg

IMG_20120216_215210.jpg

IMG_20120216_221451.jpg

Their just 4 piston superlite calipers. I kept the stock ford rear rotor for the drifto internal ebrake. I match the angle on the front too, so my front calipers are the same postion, just on the rear of the rotor up front. The front setup is the Wilwood kit from Dales.

Their just 4 piston superlite calipers. I kept the stock ford rear rotor for the drifto internal ebrake. I match the angle on the front too, so my front calipers are the same postion, just on the rear of the rotor up front. The front setup is the Wilwood kit from Dales.

Since Dale is not selling the Wilwood kit anymore aren't you interested in buying the files from him and sell these??? Please??:oogle:

I could cnc the caliper bracket, but not the rotor hat. And I think rogerdee bought the file.

And the tube for the subframe is ordered.

I could cnc the caliper bracket, but not the rotor hat. And I think rogerdee bought the file.

And the tube for the subframe is ordered.

No Roger-Dee didn't buy that specific file... At least, last time I talked to him he hadn't. Says there is not enough market for this article. I may buy it and have him make the adapters for me. I would only have to sell another set to cover the cost of the files

I am working on a reasonable cost hat and rotor right now, I could easily send that to you for mock up for caliper brackets once it's sorted. My 700 will need more stop.

Looks like I can create a lower link mount from the 3 points on the chassis that the lower control arm used to mount. Its just a stud in the body for the arm to work on and the 2 support bracket bolts for the capture bracket. Ill create a bolt on link mount that can get stitch welded in place too and maybe some support elsewhere. Ill see when I get there. And I have pictured out a link mount/spring setup that Ill test cut tomorrow.

Tomorrow will be slow. Home with the kids till the fiance gets home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back