• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

MountainMeet 2017 Deposit Thread

propav8r

F*ck Edgar
BEDS ARE SOLD OUT! But don't let that deter you from making plans to come. Only a year to wait!

HJK7EH0l.jpg

YuEM36Rl.jpg

6gnpsAkl.jpg

Since everyone seemed to enjoy themselves so much this time around, lets make it happen next year.

I'm going to go ahead and say we'll do the same weekend next year (Sept. 29-Oct. 1). While fall color is nice, it really becomes a battle to get anywhere with the roads clogged up with leaf-lookers. We might get lucky and get some changing leaves that weekend anyhow. We'll see.

We'll do the same thing we did this year.

$25 gets you a twin bed for two nights (Friday and Saturday). Bringing you plus a s/o? Send $50 and you both get beds for both nights.

I'll reserve the preceding Thursday night as well. It's a little hard to project this far in advance who will be there on Thursday, so we'll just split the cost of that night between whoever shows up. I think that worked out just fine this time around.

You know the drill. 16 beds, first come, first served. We'll definitely have more than 16 people at the meet, but first in with deposit money are guaranteed beds inside the warm lodge.

Paypal $25 to propav8r@gmail.com to save your spot.

Three things

1: Put your real name and TB username in the notes field of the payment.
2: Send the money as a gift
3: Put your real name and TB username in the notes field of the payment.

Deposits Received

1: Jared/Propav8r
2: Bayleigh
3: Kenny/linuxman51
4: Sam/Roadracer
5: Sam's plus juan
6: Matt "It's only 300 feet" Harders/Hondamatt
7: Ian/MrBill
8: Wren the Chef
9: Mick/Grnmachine02
10: Andrew/AndrewNance
11: Eamonn/Hockey930