• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Davis 2017

Davis 2017 Saturday Event

• Total voters
You will know a date enough in advance to find and bring a date. lol

Oh, wait, this is TB....nevermind....

But yes, there will be a formal announcement of the date within the next 2-3 months. We are having our planning meeting this saturday to work out more details and get some things figured out with our new volunteer PR/Social Media rep, so we'll be on it!

We should have an Event where we get drunk,bring all the 700/900 parts we don't want, throw them in a pile and light them on fire, and send them to valhalla

FTFY :oogle:

IS THAT, LIKE, "FRENCH PITS OF HELL"?</a>

Armpits.jpg

Okay guys, good news and bad. Good news, planning is progressing, still shooting for a formal PR release before too long, with plenty of time for you guys to plan, book hotels, prep for massive drinking, etc.

Bad news, formal decision, no autox. Lack of funds this time around plus lack of ANY spot in Sac to have it made the decision pretty easy.

Good news...I'm chairperson for planning the saturday event, got a couple guys volunteering to help me out as well. So, that said, I'm taking formal, LEGITIMATE suggestions on what you guys would want. If you liked last year's format but would like a minor tweak, that's fine, if you want something completely different, that works as well. If you want something WAY different and far more involved, that's fine but be prepared to help with the planning and execution.

Back