• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

The Official 2011 Davis Hotel Thread

How Many People do you Want in Your Room?

• Total voters

doucheNozzle

We're staying at the Motel 6 for the 3rd year in a row.

4835 Chiles Road
Davis, CA 95616

$55 - Bed
$50 - Floor

The price is per person for 3 nights total. Check-in Friday May 13th, check-out Monday May 16th.

The default configuration will be 4 people per room. 2 on the floor, 2 in beds. If you prefer less (or more if you're a damn cheapskate like me), then please let me know.

If you want to check out early, please let me know. I'll adjust your price accordingly.

In case you don't know the drill:
PM me/post up with your preference on bed or floor and who you want to snore with.

The List:
Quin
Ryan (Wilford Brimley)
Scott (Coupe de Grace)
Me
Kyle (klr142)
Aron (Texas240)
Keith (240keith)
Alden (windowsbreakerG4)
Jon (slo854t)
Eric (badvlvo)
Dan (dancrandalaasdfdk)
Luke (onecoolhand)
Josh (sdturbo)

Last edited:
let's hope they don't remember whom we are when you make the reservation :rofl:

That could be interesting, or not. We didn't leave the place trashed but we were a little loud. On the positive, we did rent a ****load of rooms when they normally would have had far fewer guests on that weekend. That 6 doesn't fill up often.

I think I'm going to...

stay at my own house again this year. :-P

Party @ Gary's house. PM for details!

On a serious note, I am down for 3 nights. I need a bed, I can't hack sleeping on the floor anymore (feeling old) and am willing to pay. If there is another couple who want to share the room or a single in the other bed that's fine with me. We could even do what we did last time, I don't care if there's 5 others in the room as long as they are OK with medication and don't fart too much in their sleep (sorry).

I can handle snoring!

That could be interesting, or not. We didn't leave the place trashed but we were a little loud. On the positive, we did rent a ****load of rooms when they normally would have had far fewer guests on that weekend. That 6 doesn't fill up often.

They're probably happy to have the extra business but they did threaten to kick us out like five or six times :rofl:

This poll should go up to 11.

Or we could all just share one VW Beetle.
DSC_0016.jpg

They're probably happy to have the extra business but they did threaten to kick us out like five or six times :rofl:

Yeah, but how would that have been good for him? 25 vacant rooms that would have been rented for 2 more nights is not a good thing to call in to the owner.

He was cool by the second night, I think he realized we weren't going to trash the place, just going to get a little drunk and a little loud.

This poll should go up to 11.

You can fix that!

Sorry guys, the place is too small to really have guests. The 'guest room' is full of crap, and at 925 sq.ft, there ain't much room in the living room. I'd love to swarm the neighborhood with Volvo's, just to piss the neighbors off, but eh, not just yet.

i think we did ok with 5 people per room last year, and i like the cheapness ... 4 might not be too bad...

i do need / want a non medicated room/ group though... work likes to make sure we don't self prescribe, and i'm not a fan anyways...

Just an FYI. The dates are set May 14th and 15th. We had to move them because of conflicting holidays. Thanks for all your work in handling this scottyd

Back