• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Bamses Turbo Underpants

what gear box are you using in turbo underpants?
ZF 320Z from Bmw

no talking trash but it seems like questions arent really answered much, ive been inquiring about the fuel system for some time and no answer, also seen various people ask about the exhaust routing and same thing
Bamse is quite busy at the moment. So I will answer.

-Jaz 12gallon plastic fuell cell
-Fuelab 75micron filter
-Fuelab 1300hp in-line pump (or was it 1500hp? I'm not sure)
-Nuke Performance 10micron filter
-Nuke Performance fuel rail
-Bosch Ev14 2000cc injectors
-Nuke Performance pressure regulator
-Teflon fuel lines

dont blow this out of proportion, i did say i wasnt talking trash, just really wanted to know abut the fuel system and various other people wanted to know about the exhaust routing. i was perfectly respectful and in no way was asking for trouble or trying to burn the man.

Bamse is quite busy at the moment. So I will answer.

thanks lateo, i didnt mean any disrespect, i was very curious about the fuel system since im in the middle of doing mine and wanted to compare. been doing alot of research on fuel cells and such

Underpantsfan since the first video!

I'm an mechanic myself (in a volvo workshop), and me and my co-worker watch these video's everyday :D (sometimes over and over again:rofl:)

Keep it up, Bamse, we LOVE your work!

-Can't wait for the next video:oogle:-

Holy ****!!!!!!!! This will be insane i think he is the first to actually use a evo head on a high hp turbo car......1000hp evo headed 2.5L redblock anyone? :oogle:

Looked like gatebil was some good practice. Not as easy as it looks driving sideways and keeping it there. I may try to attend next year....:ninja:

GAHHHHH i havent checked for new videos in a while and now im stuck at work!!!!!!

i must watch when i get home.

Back