• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Pics of the Bertone, tire smoke included

jjam184

Finally got some pictures of the Bertone I bought back in Jan.

Enjoy.

wODIzOTkzNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wODIzOTkwNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wODIzOTkxNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wODI0MTgwNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

Feeling the LSD love!

wODIzOTkyNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wODIzOTk0NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful car man! I like how it's not a peg-legged burnout either. Didn't know IRS cars had/could have come with a limited slip/locker. Does anyone have info about this?

Very nice....

Looking at that, reminds me of the mint set of 780 wheels sitting in my garage :-P

Sweet.

blkaplan said:
dude
thats hawt...

excuse me for saying but so much better than your 242.

blang.

It is SOOOOOOO much nicer than my 242, but the old brick can take the Bertone

80GT said:
Beautiful car man! I like how it's not a peg-legged burnout either. Didn't know IRS cars had/could have come with a limited slip/locker. Does anyone have info about this?

they have lockers.

jjam184 said:
It is SOOOOOOO much nicer than my 242, but the old brick can take the Bertone

eh, thats a quick fix away. gimme 10 minutes under the hood and the 'tone will be reppin 7 series power like its meant to be repped

linuxman51 said:
eh, thats a quick fix away. gimme 10 minutes under the hood and the 'tone will be reppin 7 series power like its meant to be repped

Gotta do the bils and springs first. I'll be bringing it to se4 more than likely. Just when I get K-Jet figured I gotta learn electronic FI. Me and electronics are like the Samsonite gorilla and a suitcase. Thats why I ain't gone MS on the 242.

dizzamn that is quite the 780!!!! Take care of that man, it's hawt! What're you thinking of doing to it?

Those pictures made my day a little brighter...but then I think how I'm in school right now :-(

-Jenny aka the Jennerator

760T man said:
to all you people saying the IRS diff doesn't have an LSD:

I TOLD YOU SO!!!! :-P

I believed you.........but then again I experienced it first hand :-D

Back