• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

15" or 16" 240 Steel Wheels

There’s this thing called fedex and a tire machine...

There are 700 steels in Texas and SE still too. They’ve still got a few cockroach 89-92 7/9 that commonly came with those waiting for the crush.

75 25ET 164 steels and the various oe trim that fits them are pretty obscure though...
There was that set of v&B with 1800 trim (caps, lugs, rings et al) painted black just before Steve went out.
IIRC someone bought them minus the trim thinking they were 001s :lol: :doh:

Had I only known there was so much “demand” (not to be confused with dollars), Could have bought them, stored them for 2+ years till now, done all the work to peel the tires off to sell for dirt cheap to picky pretend to be broke ungrateful TBers. Profit and profit again!

There’s so much demand for weird custom Volvo rwd parts...
...that’s why all the shops and vendors are still around or carry the parts :lol:

5k paying someone else to do the work on a 30-40+ year old car.
Big spender. Better call jay Leno and tell everyone all about the “restoration” in front of the camera.

Last edited:
:nod:

:cough:pay your shipping?:cough:

I picked up for 'free' and gave away two sets of 7-9 steelies, one with decent tires.

Actually I had to drive ~100 mi to Sacramento for one set, and take rollers to Marin to swap out on / for the others, so not actually free IRL.

This doesn't sound RWC at all! ;)

Dude isn't a broke-ass T'bricker. He's spent over $5K on this car since the first of the year. He may have to go with what he's got or get a set of alloys.

I have a nice set of ASA JS1 15" (15x7?x 20?) but shipping would be a cruncher * missing one center cap(available) otherwise 9 out of 10 condition 205/60 15 iirc :nod:

Back