• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Squirterizational mod RENTAL KIT for INCREASED PERFORMANCE

would you be willing to send overseas? not for a while atleast. I want to squirt my b23 build but after the b230 dies.. meh may aswell do it to both! got a part number on the squirters? I know they are BMW and i know i should search but its late down under :)

cheers

If all goes according to plan I'll be dealing with the world outside America. So no problems shipping the kit to Australia as long as you have no problems shipping it back to the UK and paying any customs charges that may (but shouldn't) occur. Sending stuff as samples for return normally gets round the customs charges. ;-)

Also, blocks that came with the squirters had the high volume oil pumps, where the gears were around 3mm taller, to allow for the extra amount of flow that the squirters required.

Do you recommend that people performing this mod upgrade to the high volume pump???

Also, blocks that came with the squirters had the high volume oil pumps, where the gears were around 3mm taller, to allow for the extra amount of flow that the squirters required.

Do you recommend that people performing this mod upgrade to the high volume pump???

Yes, absolutely. However I think you might find that all the turbo cars at some point got the higher volume pump.

Awesome, what size is that face cutter? 1/2 inch?

I've got access to an M8 tap, and making a jig is easy, just need the info.

Where do you get the squirters, or are they BMW part numbers that I can order at any dealership.

Or, before I run off and do something rash, how much is the deposit and how much for the squirters, from you.

so the squirter kit is going to be in my state? wtf? i want to get in on this..
Brett, I sending out the kit in an hour to Dave so get holt of him cause he's going to zip zing bam it in toute suite.

He's getting 4 squirters and that's all there is in USA and Germany just now of that particular PN. Amazingly the BMW parts manager and parts guy were really curious about an order of 32 unit and when i 'splained to them what was up the manager checked other models using the same part number, then on his own check several other models, and one model there were like 1000 on hand so we have one of those coming to compare and if its compatible then well go with them.
Hoookay?

i'll give you a call tomorrow to sort this out...

OK Dave, they're on the way...we can sort the details and i shipped already cause we have history.
When you're done it'll go over to flaky boy Brett who so brutally murdered with malice aforethought his innocent B21T, and for a savage like him we'll make sure we get a crushing deposit!!!!:wtf::wtf::wtf::nod:

OK Dave, they're on the way...we can sort the details and i shipped already cause we have history.
When you're done it'll go over to flaky boy Brett who so brutally murdered with malice aforethought his innocent B21T, and for a savage like him we'll make sure we get a crushing deposit!!!!:wtf::wtf::wtf::nod:

It's Daniel, not Dave ;) My caller id does say david tho :(

Thanks for this awesomeness!

Brett, get ahold of me so we can work out when I can come help you.

He's getting 4 squirters and that's all there is in USA and Germany just now of that particular PN. Amazingly the BMW parts manager and parts guy were really curious about an order of 32 unit and when i 'splained to them what was up the manager checked other models using the same part number, then on his own check several other models, and one model there were like 1000 on hand so we have one of those coming to compare and if its compatible then well go with them.
Hoookay?

heh, i can imagine the German spare parts guy scratching his head trying to figure out where these parts are going. It's really not one of those things you'd normally expect to be flying off the shelves.

Sort of like a few years back when some obscure Cali emissions Honda had one of the first production wideband O2 sensors on it, and people started buying them up and they pretty much became as rare as hen's teeth overnight.

It's Daniel, not Dave ;) My caller id does say david tho :(

Thanks for this awesomeness!

Brett, get ahold of me so we can work out when I can come help you.

OOOOps, eh well you'll be old and blind and crippled and forgetful someday!
Why when I was you age we'd walk thru 5 miles of snow to the garage on bare bloody feet. Uphill!
Both ways!

(And your comeback answer should be: On bare bloody feet!!!! SO LUCKY! We'd do that on only bloody stumps!):roll:

OOOOps, eh well you'll be old and blind and crippled and forgetful someday!
Why when I was you age we'd walk thru 5 miles of snow to the garage on bare bloody feet. Uphill!
Both ways!

(And your comeback answer should be: On bare bloody feet!!!! SO LUCKY! We'd do that on only bloody stumps!):roll:

They don't know they're born today..............

Uphill both ways? As in the earth had it out for you and decided to change which way the ground sloped? Old times must've been hard.

I used to work 27 hours a day down t' pit, pay mineowner for the privilege of working, walk 15 miles home in the snow in us bare feet and when we got home to our cardboard shoebox our father would beat us to death and jump up and down on our graves..........

Tell them young 'uns today and they don't believe ya..........:nono:

sigg action right there, thats gonna stay for a long time!

Awesome, if those 1000 squirters are compatible, then IM ALL FOR IT!

Back