• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

940 w/ S70... FRONT end...

dhallilama

came across this on turboperformanceclub.com...

940 with an S70 front end... there are plenty of build pics on the forum.

the S70 hood was lengthened by about 2", narrowed a wee bit.
not too crazy about the flip paint, or some other stuff (a bit ricey with the bodykit, deflectors, wing, etc)... but do dig the front end.
interesting wide body, too... some pretty detailed pics of it there, as well.

anyway, here it is:

S70_940_1.jpg

S70_940_2.jpg

theres a 760 and another 940 on turboperformanceclub.com doing S70 fronts, as well.

Three Fat Tigers said:
Heh, I gotta figure out how to sign up over there.

go to:
http://forum.turboperformanceclub.com/

top of the page, click on "Bli medlem "

click "Jag accepterar villkoren och är över eller exakt 13 år"

will bring you to the membership creation page.

Användarnamn = username
Epost-adress = email... duh...
Lösenord = password
Bekräfta nytt lösenord = repeat the password

Bekräftelsekod... just put in the alphanumeric jazz from the image above.

scroll to the bottom... look up a few lines for "Forumspråk" and change the drop-down to english.

at the bottom, click "skicka"

the "english" will at least give you the forum options in english... posts are still in whatever llanguage the user posts in (99% swedish). it's really not all THAT hard to stumble through the site... but if you need some direction, leme know

"Foto& film" and "Projekt-Forum" have by far the most pics...

nasty body kit. speed holes in the hood, roof spoiler and window trim needs to go. is the s70 front wider than the 940 body? something looks weird.

homer1300 said:
is the s70 front wider than the 940 body?

it has 960 fenders that are pushed out... widebody... maybe hard to tell in the pics, but it's out about 2"

the S70 hood was narrowed about 4cm to fit between the 960 fenders... and lengthened to meet the cowl.
on that note, i'm pretty sure an S70 front end is shorter than a 940 front. i know for sure it's shorter than my 744, so i'd assume it is the same for the 940...

A 780 in c70 cladding would be interesting, 850r cladding would probably flow much better though.

sm-4 said:
A 780 in c70 cladding would be interesting, 850r cladding would probably flow much better though.

cant find the link off-hand, but there is a 780 with S70 front in progress on one of the swede or finn volvo forums (didnt bookmark it).
same guy (i think) has a 2 door 940 wagon delivery (no rear side windows) that is pretty sick.

Back