• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

242 GT register

151028139.jpg

151028142.jpg
how'd it look under the belt trim? I ve got a small rust hole under corner hockey stick trim

how'd it look under the belt trim? I ve got a small rust hole under corner hockey stick trim
That's pics of my sons car that towery took a few years ago before we started working on it. It was just moss. Washed right off with a psi washer. Car is rust free for the most part.

BrycesGT63_zps554a8d41.jpg

Almost forgot
In Ontario there is also this 2JZ powered, chrysler 300 front ended, fender flared abomination that used to be a GT

3D068FA0-9ECF-45D4-99D5-FDEE955A75DD-9841-000008230D282872_zps85a6b8ca.jpg

I've had 2. A '79 I bought for dirt cheap in Oregon and eventually sold it to a lady that worked at IPD. It was her baby for a few months before she got t-boned and it got totaled out. Then I also had an '80(my avatar) that I bought in Tucson Arizona and had a bunch of goodies( 2.2L w/weisco pistons, 405, cam, dual v springs, dual DCOE 45's....). I got rear ended in it pretty good. Stripped it and sent the shell down the road. No VINs.
I'm currently helping a buddy fix his '78 gt up.
Then I'm also eyeing a '79 that I may pick up if I can get if for the right price. I don't need another project, but...

I've had 2. A '79 I bought for dirt cheap in Oregon and eventually sold it to a lady that worked at IPD. It was her baby for a few months before she got t-boned and it got totaled out. Then I also had an '80(my avatar) that I bought in Tucson Arizona and had a bunch of goodies( 2.2L w/weisco pistons, 405, cam, dual v springs, dual DCOE 45's....). I got rear ended in it pretty good. Stripped it and sent the shell down the road. No VINs.
I'm currently helping a buddy fix his '78 gt up.
Then I'm also eyeing a '79 that I may pick up if I can get if for the right price. I don't need another project, but...

Keep me up to date

Howdy, sorry I missed the party on this one. I've got a '78.
Chassis: VC242245L1126125
Converse swap done by original owner in early '90's (a rocket scientist, ummm, not me).

Back