• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Vancity Volvos

I would tow it to kamloops on the 10th. It will sit ther ei til the spring and I'll pillage all the parts I need for the summer. Pm me how much you're any etc. towing it puts me into the red this time of year. But I'm sure we can make it work.

Was that yours too once? It was Theo's, and previously it belonged to some Caucasian fellow out in Abbotsford or something.

If it was Gab's, then he brought it by our place to pick up one of the teenagers once long ago. He had his open downpipe and overly cut springs made fun of, if I recall correctly. Glad to see it didn't go to the crusher.

Yes, same one as the one that went on the Pick-a-Part run. Pretty sure it isn't Gab's? His was a darker grey turbo, I believe.

Ya, I ended up giving it to a friend who gave it to his friends brother who trashed the **** out of it.

If it's got a B23E in it then it's my old one. I've had two 242's in that exact colour, one turbo one n/a.

It still has the B23E in it, seems to be relatively happy and has all of Amar's old 240's suspension. :lol:

Yeah, pretty sure it once was yours. It also has a crappy JVC CD/MP3 deck that resets itself every time the car shuts off. That said, that and the speaker upgrades are already better than what I have in the 744. -_-

hey guys.

hiatus is going to be over soon, but i need your help.

i did my sisters 244 sedan brakes recently and have been driving myolder brothers 745TIC lately...

that being said, not having a brick in almost 4 years is giving me the withdrawls only experienced by a DTES crizzack hoe.

volvo for life.

I've been on CL looking for a 245 to make proper for trips to wreck beach all summer, but haven"t had the best results.

if anyone has a decent body 245 that is close to stage zero i have the cash to buy one right effing now... i neex back in the vovo game.

i love you all.

Leivon

Damn leivon! Every time any of us get together we wonder what happened to you! Glad you're getting back to it.

It still has the B23E in it, seems to be relatively happy and has all of Amar's old 240's suspension. :lol:

Yeah, pretty sure it once was yours. It also has a crappy JVC CD/MP3 deck that resets itself every time the car shuts off. That said, that and the speaker upgrades are already better than what I have in the 744. -_-

Ya that thing was a tank, only problem it gave me was a bad fuel pump once but replaced with a brand new Bosch unit so you're good to go.

Damn! Hi Leivon, you were the very first tbricker I met IRL. Also glad you're getting back into it!

M.

Talked to the fellow. He's parting out the '89 245, but he isn't parting out the Bertones. :/ Unless the price was right. I kinda want those Bertone seats...

Too expensive...that's three-and-a-half 740s. Mine three years ago, at least.

Spotted: my dad's upgraded grille on his 765...

Just kidding. It's the stock grille from my 242. Just fooling around to see how it looks during the weekend I borrowed the wagon.

And spotted near Kingsway and Rupert:

Galaxies!

No, it's a '79 and an '80 262C. Both ultra rare. Both apparently also ultra rusty.

I went out on saturday to take a look at the 245. I'll probably pick it up this weekend, but who knows.

the situation is that the cars have to go.

i"d say if you had some cash, set up a day to go visit (it's his dad's place, he actually lives in abbotsford), and offered to take whatever bertone part you wanted, he'd go for it.

the situation with all his vo-vo stuff is that it all has to go soon. Not sure why, but i'm guessing his dad (who drives a badass 245) wants it out of the yard.

I went out on saturday to take a look at the 245. I'll probably pick it up this weekend, but who knows.

the situation is that the cars have to go.

i"d say if you had some cash, set up a day to go visit (it's his dad's place, he actually lives in abbotsford), and offered to take whatever bertone part you wanted, he'd go for it.

the situation with all his vo-vo stuff is that it all has to go soon. Not sure why, but i'm guessing his dad (who drives a badass 245) wants it out of the yard.
I was planning on going this coming weekend. Been talking to him too. Maybe I'll see you this weekend there!

Back