• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Show me your....

DSC01333.jpg

Decals....? Sorry, but what stupid ****in' thread...

Just wanted to see the creative ways tbrickers apply there decals and the contrast between the colored decals and the car color. I have a few ideas but wanted to see what people on the board have done. I have see some on windscreens, rocker panels just to name a few.

If you don't care for the thread then move on.

Just wanted to see the creative ways tbrickers apply there decals and the contrast between the colored decals and the car color. I have a few ideas but wanted to see what people on the board have done. I have see some on windscreens, rocker panels just to name a few.

If you don't care for the thread then move on.

+1, no need to get all worked up over a decal thread :volvo:

i have a TB sticker on my back window thats white, looks pretty good. The volvo speed stickers look really good on the side rear windows on 242s, and 245s, I had a Volvo motor-sport emblem and R emblem on my trunklid for a while but i took it off.
001-1.jpg

I have a HUUUUGE Fig Newtons sticker covering my windshield.

It's dangerous but I do like Fig newtons.
:lol::lol:

Last edited:
Only two I will ever put on my rig.

On the 242 I have a Greater Yellowstone Coalition sticker.... donated for 8 years now.

Attachments

• decals.jpg
    decals.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 701
on my S60"
-ss sticker
-SAM sticker
-S OSD Sticker
-ipd sticker under the hood
-Eurosport Tuning sticker

on my 245:
-Volvia Sverige Sticker
-Volvo 75 year aniversary sticker
-Volvo Club of America Sticker
-Volvo Tourist and Diplomat Sales Sticker
-Santa Cruz Bikes Sticker

I need a 2 tb stickers, and vs sticker

I peel anything vinyl and self adhesive off every car I get. I absolutely abhor stickers and decals. It isn't a frigging sign written delivery truck

I like putting on stickers for old peoples charities. Ie. rotart club, Zonta association etc. etc. Its a fantastic way to make sure your car is never stolen, or inspected by the po po.

where can i get one of those?

I'm friends with ken's ( norcal volvos "founder") sister and she gave them to me at school ( back in the days)

he usually has a few on him at the meets ( i think it was 5 bucks for the pair.. i got mine for free as a bday present from him :oogle:)

here's ken's car, you might've seen him around, specially around the concord area

DSC08302.jpg

DSC08317.jpg

Back