• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

New member introduction - VanVolvo is a troll

Ya those used to be really good yards for RWD Volvos, but they've been thinning out a bit lately everywhere even here in the bay area where they were thick as locusts.

Anyway just FYI, pretty much anything goes in Off Topic, For Sale and the other forums not so much so.

Thanks bro, you have been awesome.. thanks for being so cool about everything.. i can see why your considered a favorite on here. I appreciate the fyi. ill keep that in mind next time. Thanks

Thanks bro, you have been awesome.. thanks for being so cool about everything.. i can see why your considered a favorite on here. I appreciate the fyi. ill keep that in mind next time. Thanks

What are you doing up? It's 3:30am.

If you took my comment as a threat man, you have a serious attitude complex going on. Read what I wrote, think about it, try to comprehend it. I said absolutely nothing about needing to meet you even.

The attitude you have shown toward others on here has earned you the attitude you have received from others on here.

I mean, he should be banned for his Davis threat. Not only do y’all have to deal with 2many2’s, but now this pendejo. And 240240 hasn’t even killed his dog yet :uh:

What a bunch of Nancy boys... I don't need info or to belong to a community like this. Never my intention.. Looking for parts thats all. No need to kiss ass to people I Haven't even met to feel accepted to an internet gang.. keyboard wannabe gangsters talking all tough..haha What a waste.. This is actually worse than pick n pull, but at least you're face to face with people when you're there...

FTFY. Glad I could help.

In his defense we all kinda look like pussies.
I've been to plenty of TB meets to vouch.

ive got $20 on gary @ davis. hathos already volunteered to be the referee.

I have a simple 89 240 wagon as a beater... not trying to improve or dressup a turd like most people on this website. im out....and to gsellstr. im in sacramento go ahead and make a threath.. we can meet anywhere local if your trying to find me..

Redwoodchair.....i was just looking at other venues for parts and possibly cars.. i found alot of stuff at sunrise blvd and pick and pulls here in the sac area.. center armrests both with and without cupholders, flathoods , cargo and wafflemats, rubber trunk mats.tachs and gauges... just basic stuff for my satisfaction.. but i see this community doesnt like outsiders..haha.. they act threatened for some reason and get so defensive.. thanks tho

Do we have a trophy for the shortest term memory? That seems to be the only consistent thing about this particular 12 year old.

Back