• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

I think it's time for a 240 subcategory

Separate 240s(the greatest car volvo ever built) from the rest of the heard?

• Total voters

because it's hard to soar like an eagle, when you're flying with turkeys.

Ugly, Less Ugly, and the beautiful and magnificent 245. 3 categories.

mike-drop-gif-6.gif

YES! then every 7/9 big brake thread that pops up wont be cluttered with answers about how awesome it is to have Brembo ATS brakes that only kit to a 240!!! 7/9 bez jelly. :nod:

I mean not everyone can afford 200-500 for these 7/9 beauties! It's okay if the grandpa mobiles are exclusive to the ultra cheap NPR professor types. It's a lifestyle choice really. Someone pass the Grey Poupon please.

Last edited:
Better idea. A pre-1975 subcategory and a junk category. Everyone knows that the B20 is superior than the B21, 23, and 230 engines and that no struts are better than struts. :-P :lol:

What a bunch of stupidity... Let's just leave things as they are. No need to have a special "hipster series" subcategory. If you want that, go to the Brickboard.

-J

Better idea. A pre-1975 subcategory and a junk category. Everyone knows that the B20 is superior than the B21, 23, and 230 engines and that no struts are better than struts. :-P :lol:

What a bunch of stupidity... Let's just leave things as they are. No need to have a special "hipster series" subcategory. If you want that, go to the Brickboard.

-J

I'm going to ignore everything you typed and offer this instead:

We should change the 'What did you do to your ride/car today?' thread to the 'John242Ti worked on his car today' thread.

-J

b21ft is best in life.,but my dad put me to sleep as baby from the sweet soothing sounds of B30 sewing machine.

-J

.. I miss my old 142 :-(:-(

I'm going to ignore everything you typed and offer this instead:

We should change the 'What did you do to your ride/car today?' thread to the 'John242Ti worked on his car today' thread.

lol, ok, I'll stop updating whenever I do stuff to the cars... I don't need to try to catch up to Redwood Chair, post count-wise.

Back