• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Vancity Volvos

Whoa!

http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/cto/5556162527.html

Interesting...

00L0L_cXByDiuPU5s_600x450.jpg

71 volvo 144s with 91 interior. It runs n drives but needs a piece that controls the butterflies on the carb plus the choke hooked back up so must b towed. Itis a volvo b 20 4 cylinder that has a 2 barrel carb on now but comes with the factory twin su carbs and headers but the su's need a rebuild. It also has a m1 racing 5 speed manual gear box that has overdrive in every gear when u hit the stick on the side of the shifter. Still a very solid car n i hate to see it just sitting in my driveway. She needs love. I have a ton of service records that will come with it. It has 158000 miles

Man I feel like a jerk for missing the most epic vancouver TB meet in some time, especially since I suggested it.

I did some hauling of my own though:
Snot_Rocket_loaded.jpg

And a bunch of form building, mixing, placing, etc.

Good to see the meet was a success!

So was out at empire on abbotsford today, there is a 90+ 740 sedan SE in white with the bodykit still intact. If anyone wants to go grab it its in pretty good shape. A few other 740s scattered about too

Back