• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

240 91 245 instrument cluster button on lower right side

DD Ranch

Anyone know what the button in the lower right of the instrument cluster is for in a 91 245?

Some sort of service re-set?

There's no mention of it in the manual.

I want to swap the board and gauges over to an earlier better looking housing but if doesn't have that button.

Earlier dash's won't work with your car.1991 is different than 90 [also has reset light] Way back to -87/86/85 I don't remember. My 78 dash will not fit your dash. All total different wire harness's. Due to , no check engine light ,check engine light , ABS etc. Don't know all the cut/off's.

Earlier dash's won't work with your car.1991 is different than 90 [also has reset light] Way back to -87/86/85 I don't remember. My 78 dash will not fit your dash. All total different wire harness's. Due to , no check engine light ,check engine light , ABS etc. Don't know all the cut/off's.

Right. Thanks. I know this. That is why I would swap the board with gauges etc. over into the different housing. All the idiot light panels are the same. No ABS.

The only issue I can see is that darn button for the service reset.

Back