• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Carlisle Import and Kit Nationals caravan Thread

Koston740

I have not seen any threads regarding caravans to Carlisle yet, In previous years a majority of us ended up meeting at the Perkins rest stop outside of Carlisle before we headed in to the show. 4 of us will be departing from the south east Pa area, and I know a few are coming from NJ. Please chime in if you have details about any caravan to the show this year.

slow240 and myself will possibly be driving up the Eastern Shore into southeast PA that Saturday morning (?, no firm plans). When do you folks normally meet before you cruise in?

I'll lead a Philly caravan again this year. Meet at the South Philly IKEA around 9:30 in the morning on Friday, leave there by 10, jump on 76 and head West! Meet you guys at Perkins around noon and cruise into Carlisle en mass! Definitely me in my car. Maybe Josh, Leah and Mike? Maybe Kevin and Holly Hughes in their his and hers white 850s? lol. Maybe AJ and Wendy in their C30s? A few other maybes out there too. Maybe I'll make a Facebook event for it also.

I can't caravan with you guys because I'm coming from Mass, but I can't wait! My sig is my wagon at Carlisle last year. I'll be bringing him again this year.

There's a small mass coming from Matt's (-DARKSIDE-) (~6 volvos?) to meet y'all up there. We're leaving at 6 AM so we can make it to Perkins at noon...I think anyway. I'll tell him to post here on Sunday or so to make the details more official. This is my first meet up so I don't know the norm xD I'm way way way way WAY excited!! :D

I'll lead a Philly caravan again this year. Meet at the South Philly IKEA around 9:30 in the morning on Friday, leave there by 10, jump on 76 and head West! Meet you guys at Perkins around noon and cruise into Carlisle en mass! Definitely me in my car. Maybe Josh, Leah and Mike? Maybe Kevin and Holly Hughes in their his and hers white 850s? lol. Maybe AJ and Wendy in their C30s? A few other maybes out there too. Maybe I'll make a Facebook event for it also.

Do you remember the address of the perkins rest stop?

Speaking of camping, convince the campers with generators to all camp together away from the Volvos. If that happens I'll take Friday off and camp. Then I can do the caravan. As it stands, Chris and I discussed doing Saturday only again.

*edit: going up Friday.

Last edited:
if you park furthest away from the campers its not a bother, everyone partying is much more noise then the campers. I dont think I ever got a good nights sleep at carlisle lol.

I am coming down with the GT this year and Joe90 with one of his Grampa series. Hopefully we can get other Canadians too, last year we met Amerbritcan and a couple of his friends. Driving in the pouring rain was no fun though :omg:

Back