• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Volvo Amazon 121 GTR

Råda

Volvoretard/Partshoarder
Amazing car apart from the 22" wheels

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Dl992GNyD0Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Amazing car apart from the 22" wheels
I agree with you.

Pretty tastefully done, I not sure the modern center console goes with the steering wheel and the all black chrome grill needs some sort of accent its not complimented by the chrome headlight surrounds, but overall really cool. Engine bay looks really sweet.

Yeah I'm with everyone else on the wheels. It's a ****ing killer car but the wheels pretty much ruin it.

On another note, the white detail is very nice.

i'd go for some 17/18 bbs rims or something. whels over 18 start looking funny on most cars

moves pretty well though, the wheel make it look super skinny and tall, i like my cars short and wide

Wheels are different and original and I at first didn't like them but as the video went on they grew on me.

Also, he spent all that time/money on the machine and couldn't be bothered to unbolt the steering wheel and put it on straight?

Back