• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

my new car (NASA enginnered) (Warning: extreme RICE)

Chigga 744SE

Taiwan hillbilly
DCP_1752.jpg

Prepared to take off.

:shock: Yikes any guesses as to what that started life as.

"I think I'm gonna be sick"

me too, not just from the shear look of it
but the amount of money that was put into it to get it to that stage...

could build a killer motor with EMS for that much I bet

take care
Luke

All it would take is one good curb or speed bump - one loud crack! and it would be back to the lawnmower it once was....or should have been.

That thing looks like a freakin' transformer.....I think its about to stand up and become Riceatron!

Am about to start work on a website dedicated to photos I've taken of extremely badly modified cars.

That car (or whatever) wouldn't get 10/10 because it was clearly more money than dedication that got it so bad. I have some great photos of cars where a huge effort AND money has gone into making a really ugly POS. Loads of the cars I saw in France were really incredible. Like an Austin Mini with a Ford Cosworth spoiler. Now that's nasty.

Would anyone visit/contribute to such a site?? I have loads of bad cars to kick it off with but not sure how much effort to (waste) making it interactive?

Ideas?

Arospeed from mount intake system...too bad there's no intercooler on that turd. You'd think after skipping the turbo on TFATF that they'd figure it out now...

Back