• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

MICHIGAN VCOA members and Non Member. Meet/Picnic August, 27th.

brakedust

Are you a VCOA MEMBER?

Any ways either way if ur not its Deffinatly cool to Go and Check it out.

Umm Its the WEST MICHIGAN CHAPTER VCOA Picnic.

Date: Sunday, August 27th

Time: 2:00 pm till ??????

Bring your Volvo and a Picnic Dinner
Take a Drive in Scenic Countryside.

Photo op with Two Covered Bridges.

Socialize with Local Volvo Friends.

If you plan on going and for safety Sake, and just incase if u do get lost, message me, and ill give you a Number a head of time of the Host of this Picnic. So if u get lost on your way out there, He will help you. But Remember AUGust 27th if U live in west Michigan or anywhere in michigan at that Please! Come. Its gonna be a BA meet. Im so stoked.

Message me with any questions. But this meet is set in stone so there is no Guessing whether or not It will happen or not. Cause it will and IM stoked............ This will be my second Volvo Meet Ever. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Take it easy. Later.

I bet you can find a sport for a trailer queen to unload, MI parking areas are huge.

I can probably go to this, it is ~2hrs or less from me....too bad I can't bring both cars.

Edited. Found it on VCOA in events. I skipped over it.

Anyone going? I am debating, and need to fix a coolant leak..

awww, ****. Why didn't I see this earlier. I'm supposed to work at three in Lansing. Anyone know what kinds of attendance is expected? Maybe I can find someone to cover!

For me, 2.5 hourso r less.

It is not like a Honda meet where there is one every block like there is here. Sometimes you need to travel when you don't have a mainstream vehicle.

For me, 2.5 hourso r less.

It is not like a Honda meet where there is one every block like there is here. Sometimes you need to travel when you don't have a mainstream vehicle.

i know...i been to carlisle, kanas city, hot august nights reno ....its just easier for me to take a week off from work than a day

sh1t wait..thats tommorrow...daym its a no can do

Very understandable. My last day of so claled "vacation" :lol: So i figured i might as well get out of the general area for a day :)

I want to hit Carlisle, wish I made KC.

I made it, albeit a bit late, but made it regardless.

Took a few pictures, i'll post them later :)

Anyone from here go?>

Back