• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Lumber Wagon Version VII

Sure those aren't Bosch? Kinda looks like they say "Bosch Halogen" in the middle... ;-)

Anyway, 'tis lookin' great, man.

One tidbit, for your washer nozzles, pick up a pair for a '93 240. They're the same as what's used on the 1973-76 cars, but black. Got a pair on my '85, set up so the outer nozzles spray straight up the glass, then the inner nozzles spray the center of the glass.

-J

Sure those aren't Bosch? Kinda looks like they say "Bosch Halogen" in the middle... ;-)

Anyway, 'tis lookin' great, man.

One tidbit, for your washer nozzles, pick up a pair for a '93 240. They're the same as what's used on the 1973-76 cars, but black. Got a pair on my '85, set up so the outer nozzles spray straight up the glass, then the inner nozzles spray the center of the glass.

-J

Thanks,and thanks for the tipbit on the nozzles.

Yep they are OE Bosch hoping someone would catch that. :lol:

Had to say HELLA to keep the kids happy.

Nah, it's the metal spacer that goes between the strut mount bearing and the strut tower. I'll see if I can get a quick pic of what it looks like installed, while I'm doing work on my wagon tom'w.

82245GLTPaint265.jpg

Wow Ken, it looks amazing!

You should spray the chin spoiler white to match the rest of the car. That would really set it off well.

Back