• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

what do you have installed?

my install is serious! 2-15" dvc 1500w blaupunkt subs, Kenwood excelon head unit with 5v pre-outs, Power acoustik fire n ice f12x1600 amp (1600w max) 8 jbl mids and highs. All capable of hittin' 148.4 dB.

bazookas suck. my friends blew at its rms point. it was only a ten and had it installed professionally and it still sounded like crap even tho they did a really good job

Bazooka sucking as opposed to blowing which I guess they're supposed to do

Yah, but I only paid 20.00 for my bazooka so I can't complain. I only have about 450.00 total in my system and it works for me:D . Dan C

Up front, I have a Premiere DEH-740MP headunit.
Blaupunkt PA22-00 200x2 wRMS amplifier that i had laying around drives my CDT Audio 4" component set.
Phoenix Gold Tantrum 500.2 amp drives my two Alpine Type R 12" subwoofers.

I also have CDT Audio 5.25" rear fill speakers.

you can see my current setup here:
http://www.sounddomain.com/id/hardattack

The CDT components sound amazing.

I'm building a new box/amp rack right now with Plexiglas and fiberglass, and it will be done in a week or so.

I'm new here, and I'm pretty knowledgable with car audio technical questions

Peace

My System

Well, I got a Aiwa deck(it's not as bad as ppl told me)
Blumpkunt 5.25" speakers in the front door
Jensen 6.5" in rear deck
Rockford Fosgate 350S amp
and a BUMPIN' Infinity Perfect 12.1 12" Sub

in the near future I want to build a custom rear deck outta ply wood so my speakers will be more flush and then sound better.

Jack

a friend of mine's ice install, he was the winner of the sound quality competion 2002 in belgium

58.jpg

you can find more pictures here: http://users.pandora.be/volvotuning/volvomeeting_08_09_02/volvomeeting.htm

Pioneer DEH 1500 CD player
Boss Ripper 495 amp
10 inch Peavey Scopian 800 watt max sub
15 inch EV 400 watt max sub

Alpine CDA-9813, Pioneer TS-D690R's in the deck, and stock (for now) front door speakers. Less bass than my old Pioneer P3300, but better quality. Now gotta get the cash for the Basslink.

Right now... trash -

-Pioneer DEH-3400 deck
-Pioneer 760watt amp @ 250w/ channel on my
-Pioneer 6x9's on the back deck w/ 250 watts max each.

I need new 4" speakers in the front, and perhaps one day I will figure out how to brige my 2 channel amp to 3 channels and get my 12" Pioneer sub installed that sits in a box under my bed.

Back