• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Volvos in Kansas City!

How long will you be in KC for Midsommar?

• Just Saturday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just Sunday

• Longer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was just in St.Louis last week for work. I planned to go to KC to look around...but ran out of time...doh.

Wow...didn't know there was an age limit to hang with t-brickers. :wtf:

LOL, Sorry Don. I said that the wrong way.

I was talking about the "brickboard" style members. The one that thinks modifications are bad and stuff.

Really, if you like Volvos, your cool in my book :)

LOL, Sorry Don. I said that the wrong way.

I was talking about the "brickboard" style members. The one that thinks modifications are bad and stuff.

Really, if you like Volvos, your cool in my book :)

No worries, just yankin' your chain a bit. ;-)

I may be old :roll: but I can't stand that whole "How dare you modify a Volvo" thought process. It's no wonder that membership in the VCOA is down.

Damn, shoulda got ahold of me.

Sorry man, my net access was limited as well [only 1 public comp, seemed busy 24/7]

I did make it to the Anh-Busch plant tour in St.Louis....that was some neat stuff :lol:

Next time there is a meet, i might even truck the brick down if there will be a good turn out :)

Sorry man, my net access was limited as well [only 1 public comp, seemed busy 24/7]

I did make it to the Anh-Busch plant tour in St.Louis....that was some neat stuff :lol:

Next time there is a meet, i might even truck the brick down if there will be a good turn out :)

Yeah we need more TB people and less BB type people. AFAIK it's Dave and I, and one of Dave's friends who goes to KU. Drives a white 740Ti.

Is everybody just taking off after the events on sunday? It'd be cool to have a "Swedish Invasion" lunch or something while we're up there.:-D
_______________________edit___________________________

BISCUITS!
I just realized I didn't register!!
oh well. I'll DEFINATELY be up there for Sunday.

Last edited:
Is everybody just taking off after the events on sunday? It'd be cool to have a "Swedish Invasion" lunch or something while we're up there.:-D
_______________________edit___________________________

BISCUITS!
I just realized I didn't register!!
oh well. I'll DEFINATELY be up there for Sunday.

Where in O-town do you live? During the summers while Im not at school, I'm close to 119th and Switzer.

I really want to make it up there. So does anyone know if its impossible to register, and does anyone wanna share a hotel or got a place to stay? If not its looking like It might be a Sunday only kind of thing, but ill have to leaves ass early to get there by 9ish.

Who all is going right now, is there just 4 guys going right now?? Man I would really like to go, and get to drive my nasty 240 around all the old farts :)

I'll be there if another small package from VPD comes in (just need the modified clutch fork and spacers, and the pilot bearing). Otherwise the 245 stays up in the air with no trans, and I really don't feel like driving the PV.

I'll be there if another small package from VPD comes in (just need the modified clutch fork and spacers, and the pilot bearing). Otherwise the 245 stays up in the air with no trans, and I really don't feel like driving the PV.

Yeah, I'll go either way, whether or not stuff shows up dictates if I get the +T done or not. Looks good so far.

I really want to make it up there. So does anyone know if its impossible to register, and does anyone wanna share a hotel or got a place to stay? If not its looking like It might be a Sunday only kind of thing, but ill have to leaves ass early to get there by 9ish.

Who all is going right now, is there just 4 guys going right now?? Man I would really like to go, and get to drive my nasty 240 around all the old farts :)

Talk to Tilong (Volvo311) He has a hotel booked near me. I'm sure he can sneak you in.:-P
It's funny with the older folk, pulled up last year. So many looks.

Hahahahahahaha if we can fit everyone on one STANDARD size bed....I just realized I booked one bed....oh well looks like my friend is going to sleep on the couch. Okay who is going so far?? Homer, Me, and...???

Last edited:
Hahahahahahaha if we can fit everyone on one king size bed....I just realized I booked one bed....oh well looks like my friend is going to sleep on the couch. Okay who is going so far?? Homer, Me, and...???

Don't be a dick, let him sleep in the bed. King size is huge.

Back