• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Volvo art lol

Super1800GTR

Found this on the web...
gary_kachadourian01.jpg

Massive tires indeed, but I really like the idea. Can't really tell what that room is used for though.

I would like to do something that big in the same fashion but maybe go about it a different way or something? I don't know but I want a bigass Volvo like that somewhere in my daily presence. Sweet!

Ironically today I was going to take a picture of a drawing I did during one of my classes, but I could not find it.

I go to art class and on my way in I noticed my drawing in a display case of student work in the hallway of the art building. Forgot I turned it in, but stoked nonetheless that I am actually able to draw **** the instructor thinks is good enough to go in there. I only have been drawing for 2 months.

The drawing's main feature is a BTCC 855. Maybe I'll take a camera phone pic of it tomorrow.

please do.

Photo-0099.jpg

Cameraphone and bad lighting FTL but you get the idea.

About the drawing - the teacher told us to bring in magazines the day that we had to pick at least 3 images from to draw, and seeing as how I only have car magazines I brought in a Grassroots Motorsports and an issue of Autosport [UK].

Back