• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Made pictures big, now I can't shrink them

GTJordan

Been here for too long
Using chrome at home.

On one thread (hacksters), somehow I made the pictures HUGE, the font is all the same etc. I have no idea how I did that and have no idea how to fix it.

Its just the one thread. Everywhere else is normal. Is this a setting I changed on the board or on chrome?

Jordan

Who's hosting your pics? That has more to do with the sauce than the board software.

No no. It's not MY pictures. It is the pictures in Hacksters thread. And only his thread. On my work computer and my phone, his pictures are a normal size.

Its not ctrl + or -, as that changes the font size also. It's just the pictures in the one thread.

Weird right?

Yep, It's a real shame actually, one of my favorite current builds and the pics are HUGE!

It really is some setting that got screwed. I read through most of his thread (there are some HUGE pictures) on my work computer. But my home computer, EVERY picture in his thread is huge.

I don't know what I did. Lol

Back