• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

2008 Swedish Car day New England OCT 19th

I could probably give you a hand with some tuning. Justin (kildea) might also be able to tell the difference from his ass and a hole in the ground when it comes to MS.

thanks for the vote of confidence :-P

sure, i can help.

You just need to call with a CC number to preregister.
617-522-6547

It's tradition that we go off and get a bite to eat, or try to fix broken down VWs or something like that after the event.

Greg

ah, i guess i left too early in '06 to see all that. i will stay till ya'll leave. at least i'll know people this time around! i was only two or three months into the TB/volvo scene back at SCD in 2006.

Last year I dident even bother to register. Just showed up and parked the car on the lawn. There was lots of room. I wouldent be to bothered about registering. On another note I hope there is someone there this year with MS running in there car I have lots of questions and no paticeience to read everything on this board. hope some face to face time and someone willing to answer some dumb Questions will be a big help to me.

Last year I dident even bother to register. Just showed up and parked the car on the lawn. There was lots of room. I wouldent be to bothered about registering. On another note I hope there is someone there this year with MS running in there car I have lots of questions and no paticeience to read everything on this board. hope some face to face time and someone willing to answer some dumb Questions will be a big help to me.

if there is one thing megasquirt requires, its PATIENCE and time to tinker.

About to bench-test my VEMS, and I'm also ready to re-assemble my 15g with new bearings, rings, and seals. Assuming all goes well I'll start making the harness either tonight or tomorrow. That might take me a couple of days, leaving two or three days to actually get it running and tune it.

This week is going to suck.

Gate price change

I've been back and forth with people at BVV and can confirm that the gate for this has been changed to $20 per car for the showfield. This was done by Larz Anderson, and the GM at Charles River Saab tells me that they did not learn of this until today.

See you all there!

One day left bump. This will not be a real New England thread unless half of you "back out"... maybe times have changed ? We will soon see.

looooong time since i have been back on here. i just failed my inspection with my wagon, and I dont live as close by as i used to.... so I dont want to risk driving with a failed sticker on the car. maybe i'll hop on my bike and ride down.

Back