• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

84 244 n/a show build

Dustin240

Is there not an aftermarket stainless header available for a 240 b23f? Im not looking to turbo my ol' 84 nor do i want it to be mad fast or loaded with performance mods i simply want it to look nice wich ive areadly accomplished with new paint and new lowered suspinsion and soon to have custom banded steelies, now im working on cleaning up the engine bay and the biggest eye sore is the god awful stock browned from age exhaust manifold all i want is a stainless n/a header and this may sound crazy but im pretty hell bent on the idea for personal satisfaction, but have not the resources to make one or have not the connects to do the same so if anyone has one they want to get rid of or can point me in the direction to complete this task please advise me please lol, it would be awfully awesome, thanks in advance!

I don't know of anyone off the top of my head that stocks a stainless header. There are several Swedish vendors that sell mild steel headers.

Have you considered getting your stock manifold coated?

I could get it coated but im looking for different style of header ill probably go with the turbo header assuming ill just have to get a t3 adapter plate and fab it to a n/a downpipe to mate it to the turbo header? Until a stainless n/a turns up or keep it cheapo china since its mainly for the looks on this build, my 83 glt on the other hand is getting the t5 engine swap treatment but thats another story.

I do stainless exhaust manifolds but what might give a better bling look would be to get a tubular manifold chrome plated

Im set on your stainless 4 branch! Abosolutley love the way it looks mounted in picture provided on your site. One problem though do you ship to U.S. ? And how much is ?420 in USD?

Back