• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Vintage B20 no spark issue

Did you go full retard ? Never go full retard. Set it at 12 degrees, it will run if timing is your issue.

I’ll get back to it next week. I’m not going to worry about driving the car this weekend. I ran into some issues bleeding the brakes last night so I’m going to get that sorted and get the car back on the ground and go from there. Thanks for the tips. I’m sure I’ll be back here.

Pulling this one back out. Car still doesn’t run right. Kyle came and helped and we got it to start and idle okay but the jets are set to like MAX rich. They’re way down in there. I looked at the needles last night and they’re both BAL and in good condition. It still bogs and misses under load but revs fine otherwise. First gear is usually okay but any other gear with any kind of real throttle produces a feeling like it’s missing.

Timing is set to ~13 at idle and advances properly. Seems like a fuel issue but I’ve tried everything I know to try.

I wouldn’t imagine so but I’d love for it to be something that easy. I’ve replaced it at least once since starting all this. The manifold shouldn’t be warped or anything. I’ve run this manifold on three engines and it’s always been fine.

Back