• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Accumulator mod worry?s

A properly executed accum. Modification does not inhibit function; look at the pics that various folks have documented the work with. I have a few pics in my build thread that might help you. I’ve got about 25K miles on mine since the work was completed and no issues with my AW71 whatsoever.

A properly executed accum. Modification does not inhibit function; look at the pics that various folks have documented the work with. I have a few pics in my build thread that might help you. I?ve got about 25K miles on mine since the work was completed and no issues with my AW71 whatsoever.

I never disconnected the kickdown cable from the valve body, I simply supported the weight. It admittedly did hang from the cable itself while trying to support it, so I?m thinking that?s why I need to adjust it.

Lol if you have a 16t already you can expect barking tires into 2 nd and sometimes the occasional tire spin if it drops at the right time. Mostly on damp roads, but fun none the less. Ive got 30k on my acc mod and no problems, we did it with the trans off the car, and accidently dropped the doweled rod that fits into the rooster claw. Luckily we researched this exact problem before we put everything back together.

Lol if you have a 16t already you can expect barking tires into 2 nd and sometimes the occasional tire spin if it drops at the right time. Mostly on damp roads, but fun none the less. Ive got 30k on my acc mod and no problems, we did it with the trans off the car, and accidently dropped the doweled rod that fits into the rooster claw. Luckily we researched this exact problem before we put everything back together.

Running the stock turbo now at 15 psi with water meth injection. I?ve got a straight flanged 16t converted to a 19t that I?m prepping to install. I?ll have a 3? exhaust made off of that with a much needed afr gauge so I can play with the boost. After that an Ipd cam and npr intercooler and that should be enough to keep me satisfied for a little while at least. With the way I drive, I?m already thinking about what to do with the rear subframe, along with some other suspension upgrades. Sooner or later I?ll have to make a build thread. Right now with everything done I can kick the rear end out going straight line from a dead stop. I was stopping for a redlight after the accumulator mod, and it turned green when I was at about 15-20mph, and it spun tires and got sideways pretty damn good. These little 13c?s don?t get enough credit imo

Back