• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Dan's Excursion/Beater Wagon.

Not a 19t, but you can have whatever you want if you come down and get it off the car once it goes to pick n pull. I don't have the $1300 or so it's gonna cost to get it out of hock.

What do you mean, "out of Hock"!

Do all five doors open and close?

Recovery and storage is around $1300, I'll have to come up with that to get it out of the tow yard. Apparently it was pretty fun getting it out.

All five doors open and close, only broken windows are the big side windows.

Shiiiiiiiit. Story?

I wasn't there. From the looks of it my buddy got the back end off of an exposed right hander, couldn't get it back up on the road, it was all downhill from there. Rolled a good 150ft down the cliff and stopped upside down against a couple small trees.

Here's a pic from the road, that open area used to be ~10ft tall brush.

20311_489222887774895_1520383357_n.jpg

:wtf: This car can't go bye bye

Oh, it can, and has. Did it's job, TJ's still around so I can give him ****, thankful for that.

Looks fine to me. Can you talk them into a cheaper price to get it out?
Nope, they're assbags, i hate tow truck drivers.
Maybe get your buddy to chip in?
My buddy's a broke dick, he's done what he can and feels super bad about it. He gave me the megasquirt setup out of his bimmer, so hopefully that sells. It's just a car, i have another one i'm working on at the moment, just kinda sucks that this was my daily.

wow, im really sad to see this die....

now stop killing volvos dan!!!!!

if it makes you feel any better i am recreating this with a friend of mine over here on the east coast.

how much lift did you wind up with? we're hoping for about 2" of lift total.

wow, im really sad to see this die....

now stop killing volvos dan!!!!!

if it makes you feel any better i am recreating this with a friend of mine over here on the east coast.

how much lift did you wind up with? we're hoping for about 2" of lift total.

My last two cars were killed by other people :-P

I ended up with about 2.5" of lift up front and 2" in the rear. The front was adjustable, I could have gone higher, but the balljoints/tie rod ends didn't have enough articulation.

I know this is from a quite awhile but I'm thinking of getting an 80' 245 and making it so it can handle a little off road. I'm dying to see the pictures from crandandall but I can't for some reason. Can anyone tell me where I could find some? Thanks!

Looks like they are facebook-hosted images and the links got changed. Beat off if you PM him to give you a direct link to his album.

Back